Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chet and the First Field Trip!

Dear Mrs. Bridges Class,

I loved going on my first field trip with you! I had never been on a bus before! It was a little hot when we left the school, but once the we got going the breeze felt great on our bus. We went over the Hart bridge to our first stop, Kids Kampus! This was such a great way to start a field trip, we played on the playground and then ate a yummy lunch.

After that, it was off to a exciting show at the Florida Theater. It was so big inside, I liked the tall curtains and how the lights were different colors. I couldn't wait for the show to begin. I had to sit very quietly to be a good listener! I sat with my friends as Harry the Dirty Dog was the star of the show. I loved all of the dancing and singing. I can still remember how to call Harry back home, "Harry, Harry, please don't roam, Harry, Harry, please come home!".

I absolutely loved my first field trip and was glad to come home to my school so I could rest up for my next adventure!

No comments: