Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to Kindergarten the Best Place in the World!

Dear Future Parents and Students,

Welcome! I can not say enough how excited I am for our year to begin! I hope you have had a fantastic summer with your families. My name is Rachel Bridges. I am your new teacher! I am honored to be apart of one your first learning adventures, Kindergarten. We are going to have a wonderful year learning to read, write, explore math, investigate science, and discover the history of our amazing country. We will learn much about ourselves and others. We will learn to build a caring community as we journey together. This learning adventure is surely one that will "wow" us all and we will keep track of it here on this blog!

Parents, I will use this blog as a means to communicate what we are learning and exploring in our classrooms. We will also post pictures from our adventures inside and outside of our classroom. Feel free to comment and submit pictures from our activities.

Kindergarten at Chets Creek is a magicial experience and I can't wait for you experience your first day here. I won't give you any hints because I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! I wanted to introduce myself and my family, so check out my next blog to see what we have been up to this summer. Feel free to comment with your summer tales as well!

No comments: